Artemis altar cloth in Storm, limited edition
This variant is currently sold out
Add a touch of magical elegance to your sacred space with a one-of-a-kind altar cloth from Poison Apple Printshop! These signature altar cloths start as vintage linens that are then hand dyed in small batches and screen printed with the printshop's original artwork, transforming each cloth from a drab, forgotten remnant into a unique and functional work of art. The antique origins of these linens paired with their handmade evolution ensure each cloth is one-of-a-kind and carries a nostalgic, old-world energy. Compliment your magical workings with one of these special works of art, use them for resting your rare books, or hang them on the wall to be admired. These unique altar cloths are the perfect addition to any altar, tarot spread, vanity, or sacred space!
Features original artwork by Adrienne Rozzi entitled Artemis, based on the Greek goddess of the wild hunt.
- Hand dyed and screen printed with the printshop's original artwork.
- ‘Storm’ is a hand dyed color of graphite hues with shades of black and highlights of ghostly white, and warm hints of dusty purple reminiscent of a midnight lightning storm.
- Antique linen with slightly distressed scalloped edges. Crochet lace and floral embroidery in one corner.
- Screen printed with black ink.
- Measures approximately 16" x 16" (inches)
- Limited edition of 5.
Care instructions: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry. Iron on linen setting from back side of cloth.
NOTE: Linens are hand selected with special attention to quality and uniqueness, ensuring each is in good vintage condition with very little, to no signs of wear. Any distress or wear is taken into consideration when the price is set. There may be variations in the dye patterns of each cloth. These anomalies are to be embraced as part of the cloth's handmade nature.
As always, please review the FAQ page before every purchase.