Hexbreaker altar cloth runner in Nightshade, one-of-a-kind
This product is currently sold out.
Add a touch of magical elegance to your sacred space with a one-of-a-kind altar cloth from Poison Apple Printshop! These signature altar cloths start as vintage linens that are then hand dyed in small batches and screen printed with the printshop's original artwork, transforming each cloth from a drab, forgotten remnant into a unique and functional work of art. The antique origins of these linens paired with their handmade evolution ensure each cloth is one-of-a-kind and carries a nostalgic, old-world energy. Compliment your magical workings with one of these special works of art, use them for resting your rare books, or hang them on the wall to be admired. These unique altar cloths are the perfect addition to any altar, tarot spread, vanity, or sacred space!
Features original artwork by Adrienne Rozzi entitled Hexbreaker.
- Hand dyed and screen printed with the printshop's original artwork
-‘Nightshade’ is a hand dyed color of vibrant purple, reminiscent of the beautiful purples centers of Datura flowers.
- Features beautiful lace and embroidery with floral motifs and greek keys worked into the designs.
- Screen printed with black ink. Because the dye color is on the darker side, the printed image is very subtle on the cloth. If you like the moodier, dark cloths, this one is for you!
- Measures approximately 16" x 42" (inches)
- **Note: This cloth has some minor distress to the edges that add to it's antique charm. There is also small area on the corner that has been touched up and color corrected. It appears slightly darker than the dye color and is visible in the last photo. These imperfections are taken into account when the price is set.
Care instructions: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry. Iron on linen setting from back side of cloth.
NOTE: Linens are hand selected with special attention to quality and uniqueness, ensuring each is in good vintage condition with very little, to no signs of wear. Any distress or wear is taken into consideration when the price is set. There may be variations in the dye patterns of each cloth. These anomalies are to be embraced as part of the cloth's handmade nature.
As always, please review the FAQ page before every purchase.