Solstice Ride large altar cloth in Cornstalk, one-of-a-kind
$ 425.00 was $ 550.00
This product is currently sold out.
Add a touch of magical elegance to your sacred space with a One-of-a-kind Altar Cloth from Poison Apple Printshop! These signature Altar Cloths start as vintage linens, handpicked from various antique stores and estate sales. Through a handmade process of small-batch dying and screen printing, each linen is transformed from a drab, forgotten remnant into a unique and functional work of art. The antique origins of these Cloths paired with their handmade evolution ensure each Altar Cloth is one-of-a-kind and carries a nostalgic, old-world energy. Compliment your magical workings with one of these special works of art, use them for tarot spreads or resting your rare books. They also look great framed or hung on the wall like a tapestry. As signatures of Poison Apple Printshop, these unique One-of-a-kind Altar Cloths are the perfect addition to any altar, table-scape, vanity, or sacred space!
All designs are original artwork drawn by Adrienne Rozzi.
- Features 'Solstice Ride' printed in black ink on hand-dyed antique linen.
- 'Cornstalk' is a hand dyed color of soft, earthy beige and tan.
- Antique linen with beautiful spirals and lattice-like embroidery, as well as embroidered bellflowers in various colors.
- Measures approximately 34" x 48" (inches)
- SPECIAL NOTES: This specific cloth has a couple imperfections that are taken into consideration when the price is set. It has a faint reddish hue in one area which can sometimes happen during the dying process (visible in the last photo). This cloth also has some minor distress to the lace trim which is common with antique linens and attests to their age and former life.
Care instructions: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry. Iron (image face down) on linen setting with steam. For stubborn wrinkles mist linen with water before ironing.
NOTE: Linens are hand selected with special attention to quality and uniqueness, and that each is in good vintage condition with very little to no signs of wear. Any distress or wear is taken into consideration when the price is set. There may be variations in the dye shades of each cloth. These anomalies are to be embraced as part of the cloth's handmade nature.
As always, please review the FAQ page before every purchase.